- Keratin treatment For over ten years, Keratin Complex has been a common hair smoothing service that can provide smooth results for several weeks. Relaxers and keratin therapies, also known as the famous Brazilian Blowout, will turn curly hair into straight hair. Keratin is a major protein found in our hair that is produced naturally. Keratin is found in the scalp, but it is mostly made up of keratin-associated proteins. It acts as an external protective and internal structural protein to protect your hair and keep them healthy. Keratin is chemically applied to the hair during a keratin procedure to make it look smooth, shiny, and frizz-free. It’s basically rebuilding certain sections of the hair that have been weakened, and easy-to-manage hair are some of the benefits you can expect after treatment.
- Scalp Treatment If one of your hair problems is a dry, itchy scalp, an in-salon scalp treatment can be a helpful service that not only feels great but also helps to regulate scalp oil production and promote hair development.
- Detox Treatment Detox hair treatments remove buildup on the hair shaft caused by excessive product use or pollutants like chlorine. A detox treatment enhances the condition of the hair and scalp while also stimulating hair growth by clearing the hair shaft. Detox treatments will cleanse and give body to your hair while eliminating the toxins that cause it to seem dull. A detox treatment is for you if you use a lot of styling products or skip shampoo multiple times a week.
- Anti-dandruff treatment Dandruff is caused by a dry, dehydrated scalp, so a medicine or medication that can nourish and hydrate the scalp can help to remove dandruff to a degree. The ozone treatment hydrates the skin and eliminates dandruff. Ozone Treatment may also be used to treat hair loss, as has been confirmed. Often makeup enthusiasts use ozone therapy to prevent hair loss. Hair regrowth is also possible if you use this ozone therapy on a regular basis.
- Oil treatment You can add several oils and spices to make the ideal homemade remedy for your dry, undernourished hair and scalp. There is a plethora of treatments you can make at home, ranging from our favorite and most common coconut oil to argan oil. Coconut oil contains nutrients that help to keep hair healthy, nourished, and safe. It inhibits protein loss, prevents hair loss, and repairs prior hair damage. Olive oil is one of the most cost-efficient and effective remedies for your locks, and it’s still on hand in the kitchen or at the local store. Using this magical potion to control frizz, add shine, heal dandruff, and gain extra softness.
- Smoothening treatment Hair smoothing is a temporary technique that some people consider to be a step in the same process as hair straightening. The procedure entails soaking your hair in a formaldehyde solution, then drying it and straightening it with a flat iron. The results of hair smoothing will last anywhere from two to five months. Hair that is wavy or frizzy is the best candidate for this treatment. This is due to the fact that it aligns your hair rather than altering its shape. Hair that is excessively dense or curly is unlikely to respond well to the procedure.
Hair remedies cover a wide range of solutions for popular hair issues such as hair loss, dryness, dandruff, frizzy hair, thinning hair, and so on. Treatments differ depending on the issue you’re having and different ingredients and elements are needed to address it. The majority of women choose straight or smooth hair. It has a nice sheen to it and is simple to keep clean. Curly and wavy hair are also lovely, but they need intense attention. While a consistent hair care regimen will improve, not everyone has the time to pamper their hair with oil massages and hair masks.